Google Webmaster Tools Setup
What Is Google Webmaster Tools?
Google Webmaster Tools (also called Google Search Console) is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.
Benefits of Google Webmaster Tools:
- Access to search statistics on Google.
- Latest data regarding incoming links and internal links.
- Sends notification if your site has any crawl errors (misdirecting) and/or malware (spam, viruses, etc)
- Shows you keywords you are targeting and how effective they are
Insights into crawling and indexing activity on the site.
- Links from somebody else’s website to yours. Here you want to be looking for quality. The goal is for high quality sites with good content, page rank, and relevant to your needs to link from their page to your site.
- It is important to not have these inbound links always directing to one page (i.e. Home Page). Push the direction of links to other pages that may not be seen as much in order to strengthen your SEO.
- In layman’s terms, an internal link is one that points to another page on the same website.
- The more links that point to a particular page, Google sees that as the page having a perceived value.
- Internal links help facilitate the movement of your visitor through your site.
Advanced Google Webmaster Tools Setup – $199.
We will setup Google Webmaster tools and embead it on your site.